Wednesday, 17 December 2008

A big shout out to to the guys & gals from forums.ebay.co.uk

I don't know how you found this Blog as I get the message "Error: you do not have permission to view the requested forum or category." when I click on the link from whence you came. So, how did you find me?

EDIT: Now I know how you found me and why. If you want to lose some flab or stop falling asleep after lunch, read Nigee's Guide to Losing Body-Fat Healthily. If your get up and go has got up and left, see the Vitamin D article.

2 comments:

Rosso said...

Hello Nige,

I do believe that was courtesy of yours truly. A blunt question was asked among eBay’s elite Powersellers “Are you obese?” Powersellers are generally people who work from home and spend copious amounts of time sedentary in front of their computers with little or no exercise – and lots of snacks to hand. Entry to the forum is subject to being an eBay Powerseller. Generally the posts tend to be geared towards woeful experiences with eBay i.e. there are a lot of stressful bodies about the place.

Someone had mentioned they were depressed and were taking various medicines e.g. citalopram, xenical so I suggested they read up on Vitamin D and your blog.

Nigeepoo said...

Thanks! I was curious, as all of the ebay visitors were coming from discussions that I couldn't read.

Hope they manage to beat the blues and get into shape. :-)

Cheers, Nige.