Thursday 4 March 2010

Coffee and brrrup-brrrap!

For those who have no idea what the title means, see Memorable quotes for How to Murder Your Wife (1965)

When I woke up this morning, I felt a bit "blech". I wasn't coming down with anything nasty. I just drank too much coffee yesterday! Coffee contains caffeine , which is a Central Nervous System stimulant. This gives you a brrrup (extra alertness & energy).

Sadly, what goes up eventually comes down, giving you a brrrap (feeling like crap, headachey).

Here's some soothing music for those of you who are "coming down" from caffeine or any other stimulant.

2 comments:

x said...

Showin' yer age, Nige!

Nigel Kinbrum said...

I had three strong (2 heaped teaspoonfuls per cup) cups of Gold Blend for no apparent reason other than they tasted damned good. Not doing that again!