Another random post with a musical title. On my walks, I pass several places of interest. Here are some pictures. Permission to publish all pics granted.
1) The White Lion (a foody pub).
2) Yateley War Memorial.
3) Jessie's (part of Yateley Industries for the disabled).
4) Yateley MOT Centre (where I go to get my car serviced/repaired).
5) The Co-op (where I go to get loads of bargains).
6) Yateley Medical Centre (where I go to get myself serviced/repaired).
7) St Peter's Church (taken after dark, so a longish exposure).
8) The Dog and Partridge (a musicy pub, former official headquarters of the Official Monster Raving Loony Party).
9) The Highwayman (a foody pub on the Monteagle estate)
10) Boots (where I go to get my drugs).
11) Chez Nige (where I live).