Tuesday 25 January 2011

Variety is the spice of life.

In Half a breakfast, I couldn't finish my breakfast and it looked a bit yuk. Today, I microwaved a rasher of middle bacon, 2 sausages and 2 eggs (Full English) with Tesco Market Value Stir Fry vegetables (a colourful mix of vegetables with seasoning, 750g for £1) and a sprinkle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) on top. It looked like this.


I ate the lot!

Here's a Full English with sliced mixed peppers, a sprinkle of Losalt & EVOO on top.


Here's a Full English with sliced mushrooms, a sprinkle of Losalt & EVOO on top.


Here's a Full English with finely-chopped onions, a sprinkle of Losalt & EVOO on top.


Delish!

1 comment:

liposculpture guide said...

Hmm!! Very delicious it is! I like spicy food which must be tasty! Thanks for post!