Wednesday 16 May 2012

Get in! Part 4. Get out! Get this!

First, here's a rather jolly but not safe for work song from The Beautiful South.

Mum's GP has approved mum getting 500mg/day Thiamine. I'm waiting for it to arrive from Vitacost.

Mum's GP has approved the discontinuation of Aspirin 75mg/day and Omeprazole 20mg/day, as they are of little benefit and it reduces the number of pills that mum has to swallow each day.

I sang backing vocals for my friend Ray Langstone with a group of excellent musicians at the Unicorn pub on Monday evening. That's the first time I've done something like that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Hope you got your $10 on your Vitacost account as I used a link I found on one of your old vitD posts last week. I got mine. Thanks for the link! Thanks for the information on your blog, too. It's been interesting reading.
Cheers, Mike

Nigel Kinbrum said...

Hi Mike,
Thanks for mentioning that. I haven't looked at the reward site for a while. I will, now.
Cheers, Nige

Nigel Kinbrum said...

I've got $30 of Vitacost rewards. Woo-hoo!

LeonRover said...

I hope you are in the running for some Blossom Hill "rewards" in addition to those from VitaCost.

AND, I do not consider you a "shill", not even a SnakeOil salesman.

Yo, ho, ho and a bottle of Blossom Hill.

Health, Dear Boy, health.

Nigel Kinbrum said...

The Bloshom Hill wash purely for medishinal purposhesh, dear boy. I hardly ever drink alcohol---except for all of the bottlesh of Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer I get through at music gigsh.

LeonRover said...

I wonder if you consider this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHaRptTNBTI

as a suitable vehicle for karaoke?

His recent Leveson appearance prompts the suggestion.

G'luck, mate.

Nigel Kinbrum said...

I'm not into Barry Manilow and the accompanying video was rather weird.

I'm moving away from karaoke and towards singing in a band. I'm building up my confidence & a repertoire of songs at open mic nights.