Sunday 2 June 2013

I see stupid people - Part One: Live to take the p*ss.

This is a take on I See Weak People – Part Three: Live to add, not subtract.
Dunning-Kruger strikes again!
George Henderson recently said in a comment to flip:- "If you're one of the sensible ones, as Nigel seems to think you might be, it's easy to see why he won't post on "that" blog again.
Myself, I wonder how Nigel does it. Everywhere he goes he seems to start a fight these days. We are thinking of locking him inside when we go out in future."

How do I do it? Simples! I make sure that my brain is properly nourished with Vitamin D3 for razor-sharp wit & biting sarcasm, EPA & DHA for stable mood and Magnesium to stay cool, calm and collected when all around me are behaving like complete and utter tosspots & twats (UK usages and not meant affectionately!).

6 comments:

Kade Storm A.K.A. Hedonist said...

Dude. . . 'toss-pots' was funnier.

Nigel Kinbrum said...

I'll put toss-pots back in - in addition to twats.

Nigel Kinbrum said...

I'll put toss-pots back in...in addition to twats.

Praguestepchild said...

You must know that old writer's adage? Show don't tell.

Nigel Kinbrum said...

I'm neither an old writer nor even a writer (as should have been evident by my question to you on your blog) so, no! I just muddle through.

I managed to just pass English Language at O-level. I failed English Lit. & Spoken English.

Nigel Kinbrum said...

Feck off! :-D